Women’s Empowerment is taught in a ranch setting full day sessions. It is a non-riding program and no previous horse experience is required.
Early Bird Course Tuition $350
To take advantage of the Early Bird Discount up to two weeks prior to the event, please use one of the following coupons at checkout:
- PowerInMay for May 12
- PowerInAugust for August 18
- PowerInOctober for October 13
to get $45 off two weeks prior to your course.
Please add your phone number during checkout
...so we may contact you in case of last minute changes!
What is women empowerment?
What does partnering with horses have to do with empowerment and change? This year many women have found their voices, denouncing racism and sexism including Oprah Winfrey's speech at the Golden Globe awards. Once the show began, there were repeated mentions of empowerment and something-must-be- done declarations in acceptance speeches. What does that mean for the rest of the population?
Spending Time with Horses
So many reasons why spending hours with horses at the barn develops empowered women:
- Oxygen. Be invigorated. Move. Breathe.
- Natural Setting. Fresh air. Break from city life.
- Challenges. Overcome difficulties. Become stronger. Be A Student. Be a learner. Experiences. Personalities. Perspectives.
- Being A Leader. Clear. Effective. Communication. Safety.
- Team Work. Working together. New habits.
- Confidence. New. Bold. Adaptation.
- Real Life (vs Screen Life). Unplug. Be. Presence.
- Social Skills. Acceptance. Diversity.
- Empathy for Animals. Compassion. Understanding.
- Responsibility. Tenacity. Duty. Trust.
- Exercise. Organic. Move. Feel good.
Hours: 9am - 4pm
Location: Snohomish, WA
Directions will be sent at registration. This is a private residence, please drive slowly. Dress for the weather as this is a covered outdoor arena. Bring a sack lunch. Beverages will be provided.