Kelp is hand harvested from a remote bay off the northwest cost of Iceland in a manner that supports regeneration and sustainability of the species. The plants grow deep in the tidal zone, away from the shipping lanes, where they are not exposed to the pollutants that may be present in other areas. Kelp, as a source of iodine, it assists in the production of thyroid hormones, which are necessary for maintaining healthy metabolism in all cells of the body. Rosehips contain high levels of antioxidant flavonoids with known anti-inflammatory properties.
Active Ingredients: Seaweed, Rosehips
- UP TO 11 lbs – ½ Teaspoon Per Day
- 11 lbs – 22 lbs – 1 Teaspoon Per Day
- 22 lbs – 44 lbs – 2 Teaspoon Per Day
- 44 lbs – 66 lbs – 3 Teaspoon Per Day
- 66 lbs – 88 lbs – 4 Teaspoon Per Day
- 88 lbs and larger – 5 Teaspoon Per Day
If animals's condition worsens or does not improve, consult your veterinarian.