Here’s to strong women May we know them - May we be them - May we raise them.
2018 Course Dates:
- May 12, 9am - 4pm
- August 18, 9am - 4pm
- October 13, 9am - 4pm
What is women empowerment? What does partnering with horses have to do with empowerment and change? This year many women have found their voices, denouncing racism and sexism including Oprah Winfrey's speech at the Golden Globe awards. Once the show began, there were repeated mentions of empowerment and something-must-be- done declarations in acceptance speeches. What does that mean for the rest of the population?
Spending Time with Horses
So many reasons why spending hours with horses at the barn develops empowered women:
- Oxygen. Be invigorated. Move. Breathe.
- Natural Setting. Fresh air. Break from city life.
- Challenges. Overcome difficulties. Become stronger. Be A Student. Be a learner. Experiences. Personalities. Perspectives.
- Being A Leader. Clear. Effective. Communication. Safety.
- Team Work. Working together. New habits.
- Confidence. New. Bold. Adaptation.
- Real Life (vs Screen Life). Unplug. Be. Presence.
- Social Skills. Acceptance. Diversity.
- Empathy for Animals. Compassion. Understanding.
- Responsibility. Tenacity. Duty. Trust.
- Exercise. Organic. Move. Feel good.
Women’s Empowerment is taught in a ranch setting full day sessions. It is a non-riding program and no previous horse experience is required.
Early Bird Tuition: $350 (up to two weeks prior to the event, $395 after that)