Women’s Empowerment is taught in a ranch setting. It is a non-riding program and no previous horse experience is required.
Please add your phone number during checkout
...so we may contact you in case of last minute changes!
What is women empowerment?
What is women empowerment? What does partnering with horses have to do with empowerment and change? Many women have found their voices, denouncing racism and sexism. What does that mean for the rest of the population?
Find Your Voice!
Our Women’s Empowerment Program will guide you through many exercises with our horses to help you find your power! Reflecting on your actions, reactions and resulting emotions will give you deeper insights into yourself.
Sessions are done in a group setting outdoors. We are going to build a family, people you can trust and to rely on. Our horses will give you honest feedback about your inner states in a non-judgmental way.
Spending Time with Horses
So many reasons why spending hours with horses at the barn develops empowered women:
- Oxygen. Be invigorated. Move. Breathe.
- Natural Setting. Fresh air. Break from city life.
- Challenges. Overcome difficulties. Become stronger. Be A Student. Be a learner. Experiences. Personalities. Perspectives.
- Being A Leader. Clear. Effective. Communication. Safety.
- Team Work. Working together. New habits.
- Confidence. New. Bold. Adaptation.
- Real Life (vs Screen Life). Unplug. Be. Presence.
- Social Skills. Acceptance. Diversity.
- Empathy for Animals. Compassion. Understanding.
- Responsibility. Tenacity. Duty. Trust.
- Exercise. Organic. Move. Feel good.
When: Saturday 9am - 4pm
Where: 7621 - 164th St SE, Snohomish, WA
How Much: BRING A FRIEND! Just $147.50 per person for 2 people
Regular Price: $195 per person
August 17, 2019*
(* Workshop size 12-15 participants. Workshop will be canceled if a minimum of 6 participants are not attending and funds refunded)
This program qualifies participants for 6 Discretionary Continuing Education Credits (CEU's). Participants are responsible for knowing the W.A.C. requirements for their respective industry.
Directions will be sent at registration. Lunch will be provided. This is a private residence, please drive slowly and park on the gravel parking area. Dress for the weather as this is an outdoor arena. Call 425-328-7107 with any questions.