Gotu kola is a fascinating herbal treatment for conditions like arthritis. Its effect regarding stimulating collagen growth ensures it lessens pain and constructs a complete system of healing pain and inflammation.
Gotu kola has been known to stimulate the enzyme glutamate decarboxylase, which creates the neurotransmitter gamma amino butyric acid. This alleviates jumpiness in the nervous system. By stimulating glutamate decarboxylase, gotu kola helps calm the brain and assuages edginess and irritability at the source. This, in turn, can be a boon for those with jittery animals.
Active Ingredient: Organic Gotu Kola
1 lb (cut/sifted)
For larger sizes, simply order 2 or more of our 1 lb size option and we will put your order in a larger bag for you.
Using a teaspoon (not provided):
- UP TO 11 lbs – 1/2 Teaspoon Per Day
- 11 lbs – 22 lbs – 1 Teaspoons Per Day
- 22 lbs – 44 lbs – 2 Teaspoons Per Day
- 44 lbs – 66 lbs – 3 Teaspoons Per Day
- 66 lbs – 88 lbs – 4 Teaspoons Per Day
- 88 lbs and Larger – 5 Teaspoons Per Day
If animals's condition worsens or does not improve, consult your veterinarian.